“Good choice for special occasion”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We chose Lot 30 for a special dinner, well aware of its great reputation and having not dined there since 2011. This is indeed a first class restaurant. We asked for and received a comfortable booth. Very good choices in wine to start. Appetizers: salad greens with blue cheese, but not really enough cheese; haddock cakes in a delicious aioli were excellent and a generous serving. Mains: both rated 'delicious'; Scallops over black Thai rice were perfectly caramelized and still tender. Pan-fried haddock, also cooked perfectly, a large serving with a butter sauce.

Service by Kevin was warm, attentive and professional. Coffee was freshly brewed. Will return, no question.

1  Thank antiqueshowscanada

Reviewed November 7, 2013

As we dined, I said "this may have been the very best meal I have ever eaten!" However, I really did not enjoy the atmosphere. The dining room is very open with a sparse décor. Just not my taste as I prefer a more intimate, cozy atmosphere. However, the food preparation & presentation, as well the service was excellent.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I are from Illinois. We came to PEI to get married. My husband knew that visiting PEI was a childhood dream of mine. We were married at the Anne of Green Gables Museum. We then went to Lot 30 for dinner with my parents. Lot 30 provided us with a bottle of champagne. Our dinners were delicious. We shared a couple of appetizers and our individual entrees were wonderful. If I can ever get my husband to take me back, we will definitely make a trip to Lot 30!

3  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went there for a special occasion. We were not disappointed in the food or service. The food was great and the atmosphere was enjoyable

1  Thank wannabethere542
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Charlottetowns #1 restaurant, hands down. Delicious, worth every penny. Tasting menu provided an excellent sample of the menu. Fresh dishes, well paired.

1  Thank Kim152013