“Excellent”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Charlottetown, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had a amazing experience at Lot 30. The atmosphere was great, the food fantastic, and the staff great. Had the perogies to start. Great way to begin our meal. Also had the pork belly and scallops. Excellent, sauce was great, and surprisingly, my wife and I were stuffed when we left. Great way to spend an anniversary.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chad C

Charlottetown, Canada
“Best dining in PEI”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I like to go to restaurants that serve food better than I can make myself. I have eaten in every restaurant in Charlottetown and Lot 30 is the best. It is pricey by PEI standards but no more so than several other places such as Sims, Sirenella, Pilot House (dinner menu), Daniel Brenan Brickhouse, in Charlottetown for less quality and creativity. I always try to do the fish and when the chef does halibut it is perfect. The desserts are always great with wonderful homemade ice cream and fresh berries.... I highly recommend you try it for a wonderful meal.

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Best culinary experience ever!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were at lot 30 this evening and had the best culinary experience ever. We choose the 5 course tasting menu. I was unsure at first because of price point. However, the food and the wait staff are second to none. From the screen in the restaurant so you can see all plates being created to the fresh food being used. Makes it all worth while. We will definately be back again. Special thanks to Chef Bailey for your creativity and best cuisine around and to our server Kevin for his knowledge about the food and for creating a dining experience we will not soon forget.

1 Thank Sherry F
Ottawa, Canada
“Local and very good.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Was travelling with a colleague and we went to Lot 30 for dinner. It was excellent. We arrived late and they were still happy to see us, and they actually seated another table after we arrived. I had the pork belly, and it was delicious. The potato puree was basically perfect. The menu was very local too. Not quite a 100 mile diet necessarily (the wine was californian), but that kind of thing.
The surprise for me was that the place was surprisingly and maybe unusually open and spacious. It was a really nice environment to have a great meal. Highly recommended!

Edmonton, Canada
“Still bragging to my collegues about this spot!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently travelled to PEI for a few days on business. With painfully dull meetings by day (Hopefully my boss isn't an avid reader of trip advisor...), I searched for good food by night, and definatly found it at Lot 30! As soon as I stepped in, I was greeted by the friendly staff and set up to dine at the bar (as per my request). Lot 30 has a beautiful bar with a front row seat to watching your food being plated; something I never expected to see in Charlottetown! My experience only got better, I enjoyed fantastic food, good wine and great service; I can`t wait to return!!

• Visited March 2013