“Best culinary experience ever!!”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were at lot 30 this evening and had the best culinary experience ever. We choose the 5 course tasting menu. I was unsure at first because of price point. However, the food and the wait staff are second to none. From the screen in the restaurant so you can see all plates being created to the fresh food being used. Makes it all worth while. We will definately be back again. Special thanks to Chef Bailey for your creativity and best cuisine around and to our server Kevin for his knowledge about the food and for creating a dining experience we will not soon forget.

1  Thank Sherry F

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Was travelling with a colleague and we went to Lot 30 for dinner. It was excellent. We arrived late and they were still happy to see us, and they actually seated another table after we arrived. I had the pork belly, and it was delicious. The potato puree was basically perfect. The menu was very local too. Not quite a 100 mile diet necessarily (the wine was californian), but that kind of thing.
The surprise for me was that the place was surprisingly and maybe unusually open and spacious. It was a really nice environment to have a great meal. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently travelled to PEI for a few days on business. With painfully dull meetings by day (Hopefully my boss isn't an avid reader of trip advisor...), I searched for good food by night, and definatly found it at Lot 30! As soon as I stepped in, I was greeted by the friendly staff and set up to dine at the bar (as per my request). Lot 30 has a beautiful bar with a front row seat to watching your food being plated; something I never expected to see in Charlottetown! My experience only got better, I enjoyed fantastic food, good wine and great service; I can`t wait to return!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went to Lot 30 as part of Charlottetown's Winterdine event where for two weekends each winter restaurants offer three course meals for $35. We were wondering what Chef Bailey would come up with this year. The answer was an exquisite unparalleled dining experience that left us oohing and ahhing throughout the three courses. I started with a haddock brandade that literally melted in my mouth with every bite. My main was a beef en croute - a comfort dish that was satisfyingly delicious. Dessert was a chocolate torte with delicate creme fraiche. The entire meal bordered indescribable. Chef Bailey's dishes are so precisely crafted and served that every visit to Lot 30 is unforgettable.

2  Thank Kiddyhawk1
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome restrauant .
Delicious food , great variety.
friendly staff , very nicely decorated .A very relaxing atmosphere.
And A Great Cheif !