“Such a fine restaurant in such a tiny province. Lucky Islanders!”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We travel a lot and enjoy fine dining. Lot 30 offers one of the best dining experiences of any we've had anywhere. From the seared scallop appetizer to the exquisite salmon, every mouthful is sensational. If you find yourself in PEI you MUST eat at Lot 30.

1  Thank Kiddyhawk1
There are newer reviews for Lot 30 Restaurant

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Simply one of the best restaurant meals we have ever had. We had a tuna tasting menu, and every course was absolutely delicious. We met Chef Bailey at the Shellfish festival and found him very friendly and helpful. This experience was the highlight of our PEI trip. We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank 4isalot
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm a steak boy who has lived in Alberta for 17 years. The meal was the best steak I have ever had. As for the price it may be expensive for the island but for Edmonton it is the price of a great meal. My mother who was born and raised here and grew up on sea food also said the scallops were the best meal she has ever had in a restaurant in her 75 years ( and believe me she's picky).

2  Thank MEDICz
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food is good, but nothing particularly spectacular or unique. I ordered the vegetarian option ($23!!!) and it consisted of the side dished from my eating companions' meals - 2 perogies, plain green lentils, plain orzo and a cup of vegetable broth. It wasn't actually a vegetarian dish. Seriously, I was actually angry that I paid so much for a plate full of starch. There weren't even any sauces on the lentils or orzo.

I won't be returning.

5  Thank K A
Reviewed October 13, 2012

One of the better restaurants in the Canadian Maritimes; all dishes were well prepared and enjoyable (you can watch them being prepared on the large TV screens above the kitchen area. Good wine list. As with many first rate places in the Maritimes, this is not cheap, but if you can afford it, this place lives up to its reputation.