“Wonderful Meal”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Sussex, Canada
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This highly recommended restaurant did not disappoint. The salad was wonderfully fresh and tasty and the halibut was the best I have had in years. A rather inventive idea are the monitors over the bar showing the food being plated. Even on a busy summer Friday evening, the waiter was attentive and service was spot on. Will definitely go again!

• Visited August 2012

Wolfville, Canada
“Tasting menu was amazing”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Try the tasting menu, it is worth it. I was with a large group of 20 in Charlottetown on business, and we were seated at two tables. Those I was with decided to have the tasting menu (all at the table have to order it, no exceptions) and we are glad we did, as it was outstanding. The focus was on fish, so we had tastes of wild salmon, bluefin tuna, and scallops, but the maple braised pork bellies were very tasty as well. We had a trio of desserts, and I'll admit the surprise was carrot ice cream which was good along with the chocolate mousse and citrus cheesecake brûlée. The service was high quality and our server was very attentive. Because Lot 30 is in one room, it is loud, and luckily we were off to one side of the restaurant so could hear each other most of the time. Next time I am back in Charlottetown, I will take my husband.

• Visited September 2012
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“yes, brilliant”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

1st visit: simple baked oysters, waiter recommended a nice US wine, Shepard's pork belly with reduction (great potato puree). 5 stars. *****
Space is 'modern' but simple. Great video screen over the bar lets you watch your dishes being plated.
2nd visit a few days later: pork belly again, and also a rib-eye steak - both excellent again. And for desert, the Creme Brulle was WORLD CLASS.

This restaurant has GREAT FOOD - very much worth the money. Not as expensive as I expected, actually! Service was very good, too.

• Visited September 2012
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Eight of us went for dinner on our visit to C-town. We all had drinks and wine, appetizers, main course and some desserts. Everyone was pleased (still saying it was the best place we dined). I had the pork belly and it was fantastic! I recommend for a special fine dining experience.

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Worth the trip to Charlottetown.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had one of the best meals of my life at Lot 30. I had the surf and turf and my wife had the seared tuna all followed up with chocolate mousse and creme brulee. Accommodated a gluten allergy with out compromising taste. Go... seriously... just go.

Visited September 2012