“Outstanding”
Review of Lot 30 Restaurant - CLOSED

Lot 30 Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Eight of us went for dinner on our visit to C-town. We all had drinks and wine, appetizers, main course and some desserts. Everyone was pleased (still saying it was the best place we dined). I had the pork belly and it was fantastic! I recommend for a special fine dining experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had one of the best meals of my life at Lot 30. I had the surf and turf and my wife had the seared tuna all followed up with chocolate mousse and creme brulee. Accommodated a gluten allergy with out compromising taste. Go... seriously... just go.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Service at this restaurant was A1 - waiter there when needed but not hanging over us. My meal of baked haddock was great - large sized serving, nicely cooked with lovely vegetables. My husband was not so impressed with the "pork belly" (which seems to be a feature at this restaurant. He said the taste was nice but his serving contained quite a thick layer of fat. And his scallops were slightly overcooked. Both of us had local greens with different dressings to start and both were very nice.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

While the final bill can be a little pricey, Lot 30 continually impresses us. Make room and do the tasting meal.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is one of the nicest places in town. The decor is modern with a menu to match. The blue cheese salad was delicious! On the expensive side but I would go here again.