“If you go to PEI DO NOT miss this one!”

Water Prince Corner Shop and Lobster Pound
Ranked #6 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We found that for truly great FRESH PEI seafood, the Water Prince is the place to go. It is not a fancy place but oh, that chowder! I have never even liked mussels until I had that huge fresh steaming bowl presented as an appetizer. From this moment on, Water Prince will always come to mind when anyone asks where I had my best lobster and mussels.

1  Thank ladybanks
Write a ReviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Had the best lobster of my holiday here. The Coconut cream pie is also divine. Get there early at lunch it fills up.

One of the best places to eat in the area and worth traveling too.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Went to Water Prince Corner shop for the first time today even though we only live 15 minutes away from it and now we know what we have been missing.It was GREAT. I had the clams and my husband had the fish and chips. Lots of food and very good prices. Service was good I can't say enough about it. We will be back for sure!!!!

1  Thank JanetC62
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Since Regis and Kelly visited this place it is busier than ever - you must have a reservation! This is a special place - no airs, not fancy - just plain good food, at a good price. There are people from around the world eating here!
It is hard to be spontaneous in Charlottetown - every restaurant is busy!

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Why? I was greeted very arrogantly by waitress...did'nt see any hostess, really, but walked in to see the menu board, and was asked very haughtily to wait outside for a menu. Why did they have a menu board then? We did walk outside...far away...