The Sonata Inn
Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
$63
The Hotel on Pownal(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
$87
Comfort Inn(Charlottetown)
$80
Orbitz.com
Rodd Royalty(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
$86
$63
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
$62
$53
Hotels.com
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Travelocity
$118
$111
Orbitz.com
$53
Hotels.com
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
$137
$105
  • Pool
All reviewsb bcommon kitchen areavictoria parkwithin walking distancedowntown charlottetownroom was largequichefew blocksbagelsbaked goodshot dishold househelpful with directionslaundry facilitiesexcellent locationgreat place to stayevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I just spent three nights at the Sonata Inn. the location is excellent as you can walk to anything you'd want to see in Charlottetown but it's on a lovely quiet residential street. Speaking of quiet the only complaint I had was that you can hear people walking on the second floor and stairs when you are on the first floor- or at least in the room near the front door so i might ask for an upstairs room for more quiet. or just sleep with earplugs like I did. We found our two queen bedded room to be extremely clean and very spacious and comfortable. the breakfast was good-the rate very fair and our host/ the manager was lovely.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank researchernow
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I had gotten married a on PEI this May and had arranged for my family and friends to all stay at the Sonata Inn. Firsty it was a large group of all ages some of whom did not speak any English but all agreed that they were incredibly impressed with the beautiful spacious rooms, the yummy breakfasts and the ambiance of the whole Inn. They did a great job keeping everyone straight and had given me a fabulous rate beyond compare for my large party! Besides that the location is great and so close to all the fun to be had in Charlottetown. A BIG THANK YOU to All The Staff at The Sonata Inn B&B for helping to make my big day that much better by taking care of my friends and family with such patience and proffesionalism !!!

Mr & Mrs Robert Thursby
May 21 st 2011

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RandomDent
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Stayed at the Sonota Inn and found it fantastic. Had everything, nice and modern and up to date. Very quiet and very clean. The breakfasts were good with nice homemade treats. Great parking lot and a great downtown location, where we could walk to many things. We loved it and hope to return maybe next year. I would and have recommended The Sonota Inn to friends.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

Newly remodeled, very comfortable beds, flat screen TVs, laundry in the basement. We stayed for 3 nights in late September just before they close for the winter. We were in the newer wing - an addition to the old house - that is more hotel-like than B & B. After staying in cramped rooms in several B & B's, we loved the spaciousness of Sonata Inn and the modern facilities. The bed was so comfy! We had a futon/couch in our room that gave us space to spread out. And we got our laundry done - they even provided the detergent!
Breakfasts were very nice and there was coffee, tea, soda available on an honor system. It was an all-around pleasant experience.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

This B&B is outstanding. I would not hesitate to return. Whats not to like. It has greast location, very nice rooms, excellent food, and very friendly and helpful staff. I am glad we stayed here.