Review Highlights
Awesome experience for both Islanders and tourists!

I recently surprised my niece with a Green Isle Air helicopter tour and it was an unforgettable... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Cathy H
Helicopter Tour

My wife and son and I did this tour last year during Somerset festival in Kinkora and it was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Albert M

All reviews helicopter tour minute flight an amazing experience beautiful island pilot carmen holly pei
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Could not have asked for better! Professional, knowledgeable, what a fantastic time!
Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!!

2  Thank Helipinch
Reviewed August 22, 2018

My daughter and I were looking at something fun to do today so we emailed Green Isle Air. My email was returned right away and within hours we were off, literally. I really loved being told what we were looking at and getting lower to see the cliffs on the North Shore. That was cool. I also really appreciated the pilot and owner taking us out for a little extra time today. I imagine it is expensive to operate a helicopter but they had no issue trying to make my daughter happy and taking us out for a little longer trip. We really loved our time. I absolutely recommend seeing PEI from the air. It is an amazing experience.

1  Thank PaulGaasenbeek
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

A little pricey but it was so worth it. Great way to tour the island. The pilot was very experienced with very smooth landing. He gave us a great tour. The staff on land (Holly) was great and very helpful. I will highly recommend tat activity.

2  Thank amanyj2014
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Breathtaking views, professional service and a talented pilot! Our fifteen minute flight was worth every penny. We know we will go up with Carmen again. Thanks Holly & Wendy and Hugh but especially Carmen!

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank admilligan
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Two island girls, (bff’s) checking off their bucket list. Helicopter ride was one of them. An amazing experience, spectacular scenery!!!! From checking in with Holly to our awesome pilot, Carmen and his assistant Thomas. Like WOW. It was absolutely amazing and worth every penny. Wonderful family run business. Between 1 and 10.... I definitely give it a 10
Picture of us with Carmen, our pilot before taking off

3  Thank Wmain