“Patio”

Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Patio”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great little spot on the corner of Sydney and Queen. Nice place to chat with friends and people watch! Had a nice lunch on the patio and great drinks!!! Great variety of drinks and wine. Its a nice little spot! If you're going for lunch have the raspberry goat cheese salad!!

Visited July 2014

“Honesty bear policy! ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We're here in holidays from Ontario. I have a severe allergy so I called ahead to see if they could accommodate. They said they couldn't guarantee. It was recommended to us from a local friend. I was disappointed but very thankful for their honesty, thus I would recommend.

Halifax, Canada
“Excellent ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here and thoroughly enjoyed the food and service. Sim's won the Burger Love competition (PEI's version of Burger Wars) for the Gatsby and I can tell why - messy but delicious. This is a cloth napkin place with a creative menu.

Service was friendly and attentive. Food didn't take long to long at all to arrive.

Location is in the heart if downtown Charlottetown within walking distance of all attractions.

Panama City, Panama
“Great Oyster Bar and Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This excellent restaurant is located next to the Gahan brewery. We went in for oysters and were greeted by a nice selection. The service was friendly and attentive. Our server even grated fresh horseradish for our coctail sauce. Wish we could have stayed to try the steaks.

• Visited July 2014
Charlottetown, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not my first time, but not the best time...”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have been a patron of this restuarant several times in the past however was not impressed with my last visit. Our reservation was for 6:30 PM, we did not receive our appetizer until 7:44PM. Our meals arrived at 8:15. I could understand if this was an evening where the restuarant was filled to capacity but it was not. On top of our slow service our appetizer was burned. Our server was not overly friendly. I will say that the entrees were very tasty but the experience could have been enhanced with more timely and friendly service.

• Visited August 2014