“Beef, bacon and blue cheese”

Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
Ranked #11 of 254 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Toronto, Ontario
“Beef, bacon and blue cheese”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Beautiful restaurant, fantastic service. Sat at the bar. Server was amazing. I asked for suggestions. She suggested the oysters; got 8; one of each type (6) and an additional,one of each of her favourites. DELICIOUS. Suggested a glass of Chablis, which was amazing too. For entree I had the beef tenderloin tips wrapped in bacon, and stuffed with blue cheese (this is an appetizer), with a side of mashed potatoes and a side Caesar (they make their own dressing) . Food was excellent. NOT CHEAP but if you appreciate good food, I highly recommend

1 Thank Atzela

“Excellent Food, Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My girlfriend and I were trying to decide where to go for dinner last night. We decided on Sims. From the minute we walked in we felt welcome. The place was busy but the Hostess greeted us with a smile and said that we could sit at the bar while we waited for a table. Monica was the bartender and she was very friendly and helpful. We were waiting for a booth, but Monica was so good we decided to eat at the bar. We shared 3 apps and a Delmonico steak. Everything was excellent! Great food, atmosphere and service! Thanks Monica!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, exceptional service”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Food was lovely, service was excellent. Forgot my credit card there after dinner, the manager there and staff sent the card to me the next day, very impressed.

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Service isn't what it used to be”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We've been to Sims on several occasion, so looked forward to returning after being away for a while. The food was good, but the service has really fallen down. Except for the initial pour on our wine, we had to keep our wine glasses filled ourselves and never got another glass of water. The prices have also increased, but this may just reflect the current economic realities of running a restaurant. We were disappointed by our experience, but perhaps a different server would make all the difference. The staff seemed more interested in chatting with each other than helping the clients.

Charlottetown, Canada
“Will definitely go back again!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Visited Sim's during the 2014 Burger Love Campaign. Their burger was delicious (it was also the winner!) The inside of the restaurant is beautiful, I especially love the bar area. The food and service were great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't been there before. From what I hear they have the best steaks in town. I know I will definitely going back for another visit.

• Visited April 2014