“Excellent fish and chips!”

Brits Fish and Chips
Ranked #45 of 251 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent fish and chips!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We ordered fish and chips take out and it was excellent! The service was friendly. We went there during dinner time and had to wait longer for our order as it was fairly busy there. Nice place!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GlicVacationers

Fredericksburg, Texas
“Best ever!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Such delicious fish 'n chips with great sides. Huge pieces of very fresh fish. We absolutely loved it. Full bar, too. Very friendly owner and waitress... great service.

Visited August 2013
Quinte West
“Old English Fish and Chip House”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The traditional Fish and Chips were done to perfection. The quantity was excellent and the batter was light and tasty. Just the way Fish and Chips should be done.

Visited July 2013
Kuujjuaq, Canada
“A Middle Of The Pack Option For Fish And Chips”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I hadn't visited Brits Fish And Chips for a number of years and finally decided to go back over the past weekend. I was in the mood for fish and chips and decided to try a place I haven't been to in a while. While I enjoyed my meal, I wasn't overly impressed. The prices are reasonable at $11 for a one piece and fries. For that you get a nice big piece of fresh high quality fish and a good amount of home cut fries. There was no coleslaw included however and the tartar sauce was bland(came in a ketchup bottle). I found the service friendly but also a bit slow, therefore kind of a mixed bag. Overall I would say this is a decent spot to get fish and chips, but it is your basic middle of the pack type of option in Charlottetown. The Churchill Arms, my regular spot, is still a far better option in my opinion. I would probably return to Brits, but it won't be for a while considering the other good options available. Definitely not as good as I remember it being in past visits.

• Visited July 2013
Cornwall, Canada
“Mediocre service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped going to Brits in 2012.

You walk in, and no one seems to know you're there; you don't know whether to seat yourself, or wait....and wait....and wait.

This has happened twice, which is enough.

Very uncomfortable - you figure they don't want your business.

Previous times, food was above average, but now, I can't seem to find out, because no one seems to care.

Oh well.....there are better fish and chips to be had in Charlottetown, at Cedars Eatery, for example...

• Visited August 2012