“HALIBUT!!!!!”

Ranked #424 of 805 Restaurants in Windsor
Neighborhood: Fontainbleu
Neighborhood: Fontainbleu
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Don't know if you've noticed but it's hard to get a good halibut fish and chip dinner. This place has it! This restaurant has been a staple in the Windsor area for decades and they always live up to their reputation. It gets crazy buzy on Friday night's so be prepared to wait a bit for a table. The wait staff is there to do just that and no more. They take your order and bring your food. They very often have special deals so if you can, look them up on the internet to see if you can get a hold of a coupon. No delivery - only take out. Parking isn't usually a problem as they have a small lot beside the restaurant. No reservations - first come - first serve. You'll enjoy it if you crave good old fish and chips.

2  Thank cathykale1

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Best place in town for fish & chips. Reasonable priced. Homey.

1  Thank darbeau1
Reviewed February 24, 2012

A lot of batter but not much fish. Serving staff seem bored and not really in the mood to serve.  Someone needs to share the secret of service with them

2  Thank BridgetD710
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My fiance and I had a hankering for fish and chips, so I suggested Pat & Hanks, the location closest to us was only doing take out due to renovations, so we drove to the location in Tecumseh, and it was well worth the drive. Service was impeccable, the food was hot, fresh and delicious, and worth every penny! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank TheJules2006
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Pat & Hanks has the best fish and chips of any I have tried. I always make a point to pick up some when I am in Windsor. I have tried all over Ottawa to find something nearly as good without success. My family is heading to Windsor this weekend and my daughter has already made it known she wants Pat & Hanks fish and chips.
P.S. I have only tried the take out location on Wyandotte so I can't comment on the other two locations.

2  Thank geegeeOttawa

Been to Pat & Hanks? Share your experiences!