“great fish and chips”

Ranked #421 of 799 Restaurants in Windsor
Neighborhood: Fontainbleu
Neighborhood: Fontainbleu
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Best place in town for fish & chips. Reasonable priced. Homey.

1  Thank darbeau1

Reviewed February 24, 2012

A lot of batter but not much fish. Serving staff seem bored and not really in the mood to serve.  Someone needs to share the secret of service with them

2  Thank BridgetD710
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My fiance and I had a hankering for fish and chips, so I suggested Pat & Hanks, the location closest to us was only doing take out due to renovations, so we drove to the location in Tecumseh, and it was well worth the drive. Service was impeccable, the food was hot, fresh and delicious, and worth every penny! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank TheJules2006
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Pat & Hanks has the best fish and chips of any I have tried. I always make a point to pick up some when I am in Windsor. I have tried all over Ottawa to find something nearly as good without success. My family is heading to Windsor this weekend and my daughter has already made it known she wants Pat & Hanks fish and chips.
P.S. I have only tried the take out location on Wyandotte so I can't comment on the other two locations.

2  Thank geegeeOttawa
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 18, 2008

BEST FISH THERE FOR THE PRICE

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pat & Hanks? Share your experiences!