“Chinese assembly line”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Neighborhood: Forest Glade
Reviewed March 1, 2013

low quality food overall premium items go fast veg items over cooked and soggy fish over cooked will not go back

3  Thank Bruce P

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ming Wah is an excellent place to enjoy a very large selection of food at the very reasonable price. We were glad to see that they reopened after the fire in a near by store in the plaza. They have made the restaurant look more updated and the service is excellent. Good value.

2  Thank Bonnie G
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Kids eat here for only $1/year so it's great for my toddler. She gets to pick whatever she wants and after unlimited fruit, chicken balls and rice, she likes to have ice cream. The adult cost is pricey but there are lots of healthy options to choose and there's no waiting. The quality is average. We tend to avoid dinner because the price is so high and we don't eat that much. I bring my own colouring things for my daughter; surprised they don't have anything like that considering how many families go.

1  Thank Victoria R
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great variety of food, dishware clean, wait stuff very polite. Food was amazing. Prices are kind'a high but acceptable if you want to eat there twice a year.

1  Thank tavited
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went last night - big mistake
Both me and my husband started feeling very ill as soon as we left.
It must have been the sushi as that's what we both ate.
We won't be going back