“Consistently great food! ”

The Leaf Neighbourhood Grill
Ranked #51 of 769 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Canadian, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Consistently great food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I cannot even count the number of times I have eaten here!

Whether I am there for breakfast or dinner I am always blown away by the fantastic staff and great food!

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for an inviting environment to relax and have some great food!

Windsor, Canada
“This restaurant is the whole package”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for personal and business reasons, and every meal has been superb. The presentation of the meals were impressive and then when you taste it...all I could say was hummmm. Love the restaurant look and all the staff make you feel very welcomed. My feeling is this restaurant offers the whole package - great food, excellent service, attractive atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
Lakeshore, Ontario
“Good Breakfast Place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We have tried this place when it was called Maple Leaf and now The Leaf.

Been here about 2 dozen times only for breakfast. Never really had a bad meal.

Price 8/10
Quality 8.5/10
Service 7.0/10
Atmosphere 8.5/10

I recommend to friends and family.

4 Thank GordonRamsaySr
“First class family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

My finance and I were looking for a place to have a late lunch/early dinner. We found the Leaf. What a pleasant surprise!! Our server was Marie. Cheerful, attentive, helpful and very efficient. I had the hot hamburger sandwich and Jane had the gyro. Both scored very high on presentation, quality and quantity.

We will definitely return.

• Visited March 2014
Leamington, Canada
“Can't get any better than this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were in between two games of hockey at the WFCU and needed a bite to eat. Craving a good burger and drinks. The burgers and fries were awesome. I forget her name serving us in the bar area. Super job young lady! and to the rest of the staff. Certainly be back to look the menu over.

• Visited February 2014