“Consistant service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Forest Glade
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Like most Red Lobsters you know what you're going to get. Good food from fair to pricey. Service is a bit slow usually because the place is always packed. Best to arrive a little early before mealtime.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Red Lobster, our first visit to the Windsor location. I had my usual Walt's Shrimp and my husband ordered a soup/salad/entree/dessert combo with tilapia as the main course. The meals were good and plentiful, my Caesar Salad was delicious and the warm biscuits were super yummy as always. (They are the restaurant's main attraction for me).

We initially found our waitress a teeny bit annoying with a manner of speech like an overworked kindergarten teacher with a classroom of brats, and service was very slow to start with, but she turned out to be very gracious, and when I asked for some butter to go with our remaining rolls (not that they NEED butter, they are so rich LOL) she immediately brought the butter complete with a fresh basket of rolls. We left an extra nice tip as thanks. Another waitress checked on us at one point but then focused on other tables. Our main waitress explained to us that there had been quite an uproar recently about a possible closure of the location, but despite a corporate change-up, the place is definitely staying open, albeit with a total makeover scheduled. This news was disappointing, as I was very much enjoying the warm atmosphere created by the rough wood-plank paneling, but the decor has been in place for 30+ years, the management wants a big revamp. I am sure we will be going back in the near future for some special occasion (prices are a bit too high for weekday visits), and I’m sure we will enjoy our meals as always. The new decor we will see about *Smile*.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I love it here, very unique and great staff. Have been coming here for years! I am very happy to hear that Red Lobster will remain open! With speculation coming in the past few days that it was closing all locations..... Almost died! Great to hear it was false info!
Enjoy RL for the endless shrimp and crab legs! Obviously the best biscuits on the market!
See you soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is THE place to eat my friend!!
What makes this place a hit is the consistency of the excellence! Great service, food, and atmosphere!
The staff is always there for you to help you with whatever you need, refilling as needed and checking on you. The place is always clean and the atmosphere is great. Once in a while there will be some loud people, but its a family restaurant, casual dining, so its bound to happen. Also many birthday songs. Last time I went I counted 5! But who can blame them for choosing Red Lobster to celebrate?
The food is AH-MAY-ZING! ALWAYS exceeds expectations, ALWAYS yummy, ALWAYS fresh. You pay for lobster that is SUPER, I'm tellin ya.
I would HIGHLY recommend this place! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The one thing I like about Red Lobster is the consistency of the food and service, there is never an off day. From the fish & chip to the shell fish. There is something on the menu for everyone even if you are not a seafood fan