“Service and Food Great”

Once Again We Had A Great Dinner and Time At Red Lobster
The Service Is Great 5 Star and we love the biscuits
Brandon D Is A Great Server
If The Meal Is Not Right They Make Sure Its Right
We will be going back very soon
You never hungry

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We love red lobster even more! My husband and I had been running around the city all day and decided at the last minute to stop here. It was just before 5:00 pm and it wasn't very busy. Our waitress, Lois, was wonderful. Our meal was delicious, fresh and hot. Earlier in the week my husband had an accident (on his birthday) and was on crutches. Lois was asking about what had happened and just when we thought she was bringing us the bill, she came with a warm brownie, ice cream and a candle and sang happy birthday. Who does that? A great waitress!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We drove down for one of their specials and were impressed by the size of the facility and the great rustic décor. Diane was our server and she attended very well to our needs, being friendly, prompt and extremely helpful in our choices. 4 of us had the 4 course feast special which included soup, salad, choice of entrée and dessert. Myself, I decided on the Seaside shrimp trio which had butterflied shrimp, a huge helping of garlic shrimp and a fantastic shrimp fettuccini. The alfredo sauce was very creamy and did not dry out like at so many other restaurants. As mentioned, we had excellent service and all in all we had a perfect evening of dining. Thank you so much.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Well yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 35th Wedding anniversary. I decided to take her to one of my favourite restaurants.... I really wanted to have "the ultimate fest" ... that was my excuse. Well thats what I ordered.... the food was great and the service wonderful. I had a ceasar salad... which had a ton of cheese in it.... I loved it. My Wife had the mai mai, which was cooked to perfection. The only small issue I have, is they keep raising the price of the "Ultimate Fest" .... I remember paying 23.99 not to long ago..... now its $29.99...... oh well.... once in a while it's ok to spurge.... you only celebrate your 35th once in a life time..... right?

1  Thank ChesterWindsor
Reviewed May 29, 2013

For the worlds best and freshest fish look no further. Start your meal with great cheese biscuits then follow it up with the catch of the day! My fav......admirals feast