“DONT STAY FOR THE FOOD”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Devonshire
Reviewed March 1, 2013

this place is a dump that only survives on beer sales and the discounts it gives to sports teams do not eat here

1  Thank Bruce P

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Food was average Service was terrible . food service was slow finished my drink half way through my meal and the server didn't ask or bring a refill till i was finished my meal and sitting there for about 10 minutes

1  Thank windsorhockeymom
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We stopped for dinner one night after work and were pleasantly surprised. My wife had a hot beef sandwich dinner and I had a gyro. The food was outstanding! It was very reasonably priced; served up quickly and piping hot. The decor is quite modest; however, it was spotless inside and the staff was extremely pleasant. We have found a new spot for us to dine out.

1  Thank Wanderingwindsorite
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've been to the Hungry Wolf Restaurant twice and have mixed feeling about the place.

The first time I went for lunch and ordered a sandwich with fries, both were yummy and for a good price. My second time I ordered the flaming cheese which was very pricey and we only got a small amount and it didn't taste very good. It was a bit disappointing along with a so-so meal.

However, the waitresses were always nice and helpful and they have a bunch of TVs in the place. I enjoyed my lunch experience far more than when I went for dinner so I would probably stick to the lunch menu if I ever went back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook