“Best Gyro in 20 Years!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Devonshire
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We stopped for dinner one night after work and were pleasantly surprised. My wife had a hot beef sandwich dinner and I had a gyro. The food was outstanding! It was very reasonably priced; served up quickly and piping hot. The decor is quite modest; however, it was spotless inside and the staff was extremely pleasant. We have found a new spot for us to dine out.

1  Thank Wanderingwindsorite

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've been to the Hungry Wolf Restaurant twice and have mixed feeling about the place.

The first time I went for lunch and ordered a sandwich with fries, both were yummy and for a good price. My second time I ordered the flaming cheese which was very pricey and we only got a small amount and it didn't taste very good. It was a bit disappointing along with a so-so meal.

However, the waitresses were always nice and helpful and they have a bunch of TVs in the place. I enjoyed my lunch experience far more than when I went for dinner so I would probably stick to the lunch menu if I ever went back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook