“Decent”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Sandwich
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

If you expect a nice, casual place to grab a burger, wings, or a beer then this is the place. Nothing fancy, not overly decorated with memorabilia crap on the walls. Just a nice bar.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife told me about this bar they go to after school for a drink.
After waiting for 10 minutes for a drink and being the 1 of 2 couples there, not the best.
The food is ok, although it was too early for wing, apparently their good, but I had sandwich, in sandwichtown!
There are peanuts everywhere! That kind of disappointing, a few of my friends can not go!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have lived in Windsor, Ontario for close to 2 years now, and I had heard about this place a few times. I was told they had 2-for-1 Wings on Wednesday. My wife and me decided to go and check it out. I am a little bit of a picky eater and my wife I would say is a medium to high picky eater.
I have ate wings at many places and they are usually...run of the mill good. They are good while you are eating them, but nothing you will remember in the long run. The two styles of wings I have had in my experience are....the little small wings that barely have any meat on them.....or the big huge wings that are covered in chicken fat, and the skin is not crispy because the wing is too big to deep fry properly. Rock Bottom struck an amazing balance between these two prior experiences. The wings were perfectly cooked, and were the right size for what you expect a chicken wing to be. The skin was crispy, and there was no excess chicken fat.
Between the two of us, we tried four flavors. Each flavor was great. They had just the right amount of sauce on each wing. They were not over coated, but they did not skimp either. One of the flavors my wife ordered was honey garlic. I am usually not a fan of this flavor, but Rock Bottom really did a good job, and I ended up eating two or three of them. Easily the Best Wings I have ever had.....and surprisingly my wife agreed with me as well.
Rock Bottom has 30 beers on tap. We ordered the beer sampler tray, where you pick 8 kinds of beer, and you get them in 7 oz. glasses. This was fun to try different beers we had not had before.
The service and atmosphere was good. When you get there, they give you a bucket of peanuts in the shell. You get to break them open, eat them, and throw the shells on the floor. I have seen this at one other restaurant in my life, and I think it is a great idea. Definetly makes you thirsty for more beer.
My wife and me were just discussing that we cant wait to go back again!

2  Thank Craig S
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had an upstairs area for a large group of people. They were able to accommodate my gluten allergy and they have vegan and vegetarian offerings also.

1  Thank H00kedOnTravelling
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a great place to go for a cold drink with friends. It has a good menu and a fun and friendly atmosphere to hang out and meet new people.

1  Thank JJNantais