“HUGE portions and tasty food.”

Bubi's Awesome Eats
Ranked #24 of 787 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Everyone asks: "What kind of name is Bubi's(R)?" (Pronounced Buh-Bees...Not Boobies, as many may think!!) "Where does it come from?" Ours goes a little like this... Once upon a time, within the walls around you, close to where you sit now, a very young boy began to call for his Baba or grandmother..."Buh-Bee, B-u-h-B-e-e, B-U-H-B-E-E"...He cried ! Bubi began as a cute, affectionate nickname the boy created,for his Slavic grandmother or Baba. The boy, her grandson Buddy Miloyevich is the proud owner and founder of Bubi's Awesome Eats for the last 30 years. Bubi's Awesome Eats(R) declares unabashedly, without shame that we are "Garlic Friendly!" Our trademarked slogans are "Garlicky Good(R)", "All Garlicked Up(R)" and "The House of Garlic and Pleasure(R)". We Love Garlic, and Bubi's is NOT afraid to use it. We are a Real Food Restaurant for Real Food People - like you! Garlic is the new Foodie Cologne Isn't it about time, you feel the burn of Garlic?! Watch You-Tube Video / You Gotta Eat Here Bubi's & Bubi's Facebook Page
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been here before in the dead of Winter, and I was excited to try it again, as i really like the garlic fries and the sandwich that I had. The place is not cheap, but its good value considering you get a LOT for your money... do not come here unless you are hungry! We sat outside on the patio, and enjoyed the sun. The pizza crust appetiser was great, but again, beware or portion sizes! Poutine was also great. I would come back!!

There are newer reviews for Bubi's Awesome Eats

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very good food. Love the garlic sauce. Would definitely recommend trying. Prices are reasonable. Restaurant resembles a casual laid back type atmosphere.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had to come here to try the burgers we've heard so much about and didn't disappoint. Had the Blu Burger with fries and Bubi sauce. was mighty tasty. Wait staff was personable and had a decent bottled beer selection. Was a bit on the pricey side for a burger but was worth it.

1  Thank gsw83
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I have been strong Bubbi's supporters for years bringing out of town guests here and recomending it to everyone , but alas the last time we were there was a total disapointment . You changed the Quality of your burgers it seems and not for the better , plus you also changed the wedge fries to these greasy lack luster limp things . I dunno but I do hope you go back to your winning formula because the new style is just not working for us anyway .

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A good friend recommended this place for a great burger experience. Ordered a burger and fries, it came to the table literally in about thirty seconds, burger was cold and tasted like meatloaf, condiments were wrong, fries were reheated in what tasted like lard. The waitress was indifferent about the cold food and wrong toppings, she said " I got some of it right" I left without eating any of it, and was asked if I wanted my change. Please don't waste your good money on this place!