“Ar we in Windsor?”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stopped in to this small cafe last night for coffee, tea and desserts.
I said to the others in the party, have we fallen into an arts community? It was fun, youthful and trendy.
I would definitely go back.
My only negative comment is that the coffee is one pour only. I would have loved a second cup.

1  Thank Ed H

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Taloola's is awesome, I have went there for a few years now, however it is quite trendy.
It is a hipster-esque place, but the food for the most part is dynamite!
I stick to the Roberto, soup of the day ant the Mexicano hot coco, but my wife has her faves.
The downside is the cost! It was 40 bucks for 2 soup, sandwiches, drinks and cupcakes. That is crazy! But you have to support them, we just don't go that often due to that, add a few bucks and your fine dining.
Worth the visit!

1  Thank RVcornell
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Cute and unique coffee shop, Nice place to relax, love when local artists play there! Always bring my friends from out of town there.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

A friend of mine Joanne brought me here. I had the Chick Pea Salad. It was delicious, I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great for all those with a different diet, Taloola provides a comfortable and cozy atmosphere for individuals to enjoy some great coffee, tea and food.