“dinner with a friend”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed January 1, 2014

A friend of mine Joanne brought me here. I had the Chick Pea Salad. It was delicious, I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kathy W

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great for all those with a different diet, Taloola provides a comfortable and cozy atmosphere for individuals to enjoy some great coffee, tea and food.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Whenever we are in Windsor, we make a point of going to this Walkerville neighbourhood café with its excellent food at reasonable prices, including lots of vegetarian and vegan options; yummy homemade desserts, loose leaf tea and a bohemian vibe.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Been a Friend of Taloola since '07.
Best food ever.
It's not all vegan and not all vegetarian.
Vegans shush and pick the bird food quietly and humbly.
I hate the poor journalism that poops on my fav nest!
Don't be a snob, love every little detail in there. Me and my Friend started it ;~)

Ps the obscure lemon poppyseed cake is ta dye for!! Yummy yummy xoxo

1  Thank KMMIS
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I do not look like the average Customer for this establishment. The woman said a warm hello, but watched my wife and I for the entire time we were there. All and all we enjoyed our visit...