“Our Favourite Windsor Café”
Review of Taloola Cafe

Taloola Cafe
Ranked #38 of 805 Restaurants in Windsor
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Whenever we are in Windsor, we make a point of going to this Walkerville neighbourhood café with its excellent food at reasonable prices, including lots of vegetarian and vegan options; yummy homemade desserts, loose leaf tea and a bohemian vibe.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Been a Friend of Taloola since '07.
Best food ever.
It's not all vegan and not all vegetarian.
Vegans shush and pick the bird food quietly and humbly.
I hate the poor journalism that poops on my fav nest!
Don't be a snob, love every little detail in there. Me and my Friend started it ;~)

Ps the obscure lemon poppyseed cake is ta dye for!! Yummy yummy xoxo

1  Thank KMMIS
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I do not look like the average Customer for this establishment. The woman said a warm hello, but watched my wife and I for the entire time we were there. All and all we enjoyed our visit...

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visit Taloola a few times a month with my girlfriends. We consistently have great food here. Lots of vegan/vegetarian options, but lots of options otherwise as well. They pull it all off great. Try the fresh teas or lemonades. Anything, really. Love the tofu wrap with extra dressing. Mmmmm...

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Can't give enough stars to Taloola. We drive in from 30 miles away to eat here several times
a week, service always prompt, food never disappoints, in fact it is delicious! Atmosphere is
casual, place order at counter, find your table and they will do the rest. Everything made in
house which in my opinion is getting pretty darn hard to find in Windsor, most food delivered by
the restaurant supply house and microwaved and served - well not at Taloola! Mostly
fabulous salads, soups, sandwiches to die for and deserts, nothing will disappoint! Love
this spot! ..and they have a small outside patio that is delightful too! Love to sit there with a
glass of wine and the breeze off the river!

1  Thank poppychez