“The original.”
Review of Taloola Cafe

Taloola Cafe
Ranked #28 of 781 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Windsor, Canada
“The original.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Been a Friend of Taloola since '07.
Best food ever.
It's not all vegan and not all vegetarian.
Vegans shush and pick the bird food quietly and humbly.
I hate the poor journalism that poops on my fav nest!
Don't be a snob, love every little detail in there. Me and my Friend started it ;~)

Ps the obscure lemon poppyseed cake is ta dye for!! Yummy yummy xoxo

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank KMMIS

“Nice place”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I do not look like the average Customer for this establishment. The woman said a warm hello, but watched my wife and I for the entire time we were there. All and all we enjoyed our visit...

• Visited October 2012
“A regular lunch spot for the girls.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visit Taloola a few times a month with my girlfriends. We consistently have great food here. Lots of vegan/vegetarian options, but lots of options otherwise as well. They pull it all off great. Try the fresh teas or lemonades. Anything, really. Love the tofu wrap with extra dressing. Mmmmm...

• Visited September 2012
Tecumseh, Canada
“Food is consistently good, delicious”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Can't give enough stars to Taloola. We drive in from 30 miles away to eat here several times
a week, service always prompt, food never disappoints, in fact it is delicious! Atmosphere is
casual, place order at counter, find your table and they will do the rest. Everything made in
house which in my opinion is getting pretty darn hard to find in Windsor, most food delivered by
the restaurant supply house and microwaved and served - well not at Taloola! Mostly
fabulous salads, soups, sandwiches to die for and deserts, nothing will disappoint! Love
this spot! ..and they have a small outside patio that is delightful too! Love to sit there with a
glass of wine and the breeze off the river!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank poppychez
north america
“No place like it!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I had our first date here. Our cat is named after this famous Windsor cafe. They have the BEST organic loose leaf CHAI tea here ( + others you can purchase). Their desserts and healthy, unique + delicious. Lavender shortbreads, pecan tarts, cookies, desserts, etc. Their sandwiches are flavorful and affordable. Breakfast is very nice and reasonable. They accommodate gluten free + vegan diets.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT is their water! They have delicious organic coffees, teas + homemade lemonades, etc, but they don't filter their water! Please get a water filter, Taloola, your beverages would be a whole lot tastier!

Visited July 2013