“LOVE”

Neighborhood: Walkerville
Ontario, Canada
“LOVE”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I just love this place. I am fairly new to Windsor and was so thrilled to find this little eclectic gem. Funky/relaxed vibe, delicious food/coffees/smoothies, tons of vegan and gluten free options, and live music a few nights of the week! My current favourites are the avocado & cucumber toastie sandwich and the Green Machine Smoothie! Tasty, fresh, and healthy!

My only hesitation is with the baked goods ... although they boast the best selection of vegan and gluten-free treats in town, I can't say I've had any of their dessert items that really blew me away (vegan, gluten-free, or otherwise). Most that I've tried have been too dry, too dense, or not particularly tasty. I haven't tried everything though, so I'm sure I can be proven wrong!

Rochester HIlls, MI
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Gluten Free and Delicious!! Our soup, stew, and sandwiches were delicious!! What a surprising find! And the waitress handed me a list of several other gluten-free restaurants in Windsor. Given that I was visiting from the States (SE Michigan) where embracing gluten-free food is proceeding about as quickly as equal pay for women, I was pleasantly surprised!!

“Coffe & Dessert”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

What a funky place. Waiting for your order is not a problem as it is a great place to people watch and check out all the neat thing hanging on the walls. A little pricey but who cares! The night we were there they hosted a poetry reading, took me back to the sixties.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Deb R
“Taloola Cafe Experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Congrats Linda, on your great review receiving Greatest Cafe and best Vegetarian food in the best Of Windsor Readers Survey Results. Great Effort
Paulette

Windsor, Canada
“Perfect Place to Have an Informal Meeting”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via Local Picks

Taloola Cafe is a very nice place featuring the European atmosphere. Great choice of tea and coffee drinks, very tasty cakes. I also enjoyed mild and relaxing music while chatting with friends. It's a right place for meeting with friends and enjoy your conversation.