“A standard in the city of Roses”
Review of shin shin's

shin shin's
Ranked #298 of 778 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: University
Paris, France
“A standard in the city of Roses”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Not having the chance to eat here for over 10 years as I live overseas I revisited Shinshin recently and the place has not changed one iota. Still great food, honest portions, great prices and the same layout! This place is so consistent in terms of the value and service that it provides to the community that it should be presented with some type of award from the city. A steady and devoted clientel is proof that this place is an institution in the city of Roses.

3 Thank Chris B

Windsor, Canada
“Definitely the best chinese food in Windsor/Essex County!!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would highly recommend this restaurant if you like excellent food, and the friendly and welcoming staff inquires if you like MSG. Our whole family loves to come to this restaurant for many years to celebtate our birthday's, and any other time we feel like eating Chinese food. My husband loves the sweet and sour soup, and everything else he has tried. I have always enjoyed every yummy morsel I have ever eaten!!!!! I don't ever remember anyone saying that they didn't like something there.
Joyce T

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Joyce T
“Good Chinese breakfast”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have very traditional Chinese breakfast there.
The north one.
I like sweet soy milk and tofu.
However, don't like them asking for tips. I always give 10% if I have good service.

3 Thank ChenEunice
Windsor, Canada
“Best Chinese out there!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My family keeps coming back to Shin Shin, time after time, because they never let us down. Our favourites are the won ton soup (which is just so fresh and flavourful), the chicken fried rice, cripsy beef, the deep fried mixed seafood, shin shin special noodles, and the spicy garlic green beans, among others. The staff are always so polite and attentive. If you have not tried it, it is a must!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank Bahamamama22
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
“Still the Best - We've Been Going > 20 Years”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We live across the Detroit River (in Michigan) but we happily tunnel across to Canada simply to get OUR FAVORITE Chinese food ANYWHERE!

The chicken with dried hot pepper is the BEST thing on the menu.

The green beans are a close second (don't miss them!)

The steamed stingy buns are yummy.

Best won ton soup I have ever had.

Great service, always kind and attentive.

This is the #1 choice of my daughter, mason, my wife, and myself!!!

YUM!!!!