See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Like many properties now-a-days, The Travelers Choice Motel, 3665 Sandwich St, Windsor, Ontario, is a senior citizen. As such, it shows signs of years of life, of wear and tear. Accordingly we got a very nice room rate. My wife and I are not naive to the facts of life and The Travelers Choice Motel certainly worked out well for us. Is it for everyone? No, I don't think that it is.

All rooms are downstairs. All rooms offer parking right in front of your door. Both wonderful for my wife and myself.

We had a nice queen size bed. The mini-refrigerator worked well. We used the microwave successfully to pop some popcorn. The bathroom was clean and satisfactory. You must run the hot water (the left tap) for some long time but eventually warm water comes out. Our in-the-room telephone also worked satisfactory. Check in was smooth and efficient. And check out was also very satisfactory. The Wi Fi was also good and this is important to me. All in all, it is an average, but certainly satisfactory property. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kanbaatar
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Had booked 3 nights here in early July for mid August, but by late July I needed to cancel. I called several times to speak with the manager, but he was never there, so I emailed my cancellation and called to confirm they received it and was informed they had. I happened to check my credit card statement in August and they still charged my card for a night.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I stayed with my family here, For the money you pay it's ok, but rooms need more tlc, and bed sheets have hair on them and spider web on the selling, small tv in the room, i will not stay here until i have to,

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank turistey
Reviewed April 1, 2017

While the Motel is a little older they are renovating and the rooms are very nicely done. The owner and his wife are very sweet and make sure you have everything you need.

If you are visiting Windsor and would like to stay in an affordable place, I would recommend this motel for sure and would stay again. They have done a great job on the newly renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Just ask for one of the newly renovated rooms. As nice as any big name Hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2017

I would not stay in this place.. they don't clean there rooms daily sheets don't get change.. cobwebs. bugs. .crack heads and prostitutes.. they don't knock on the doors they just walk in while u are in bed shower ... I would not stay in this place.

Room Tip: dont rent here.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family