“A night in Little Italy”

Spago Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 780 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Windsor, Canada
“A night in Little Italy”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was a great dining experience from start to finish. Myself and my two,daughters totally enjoyed our dinners. From the apps to the entrees to the deserts all were fantastic. The table service was the best I have ever had. Christopher was very attentive to every detail and made you feel right at home. The place has a great feel to it and we will be back soon

• Visited August 2013

Pleasant Ridge, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Italian!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I really don't have much else to say about this restaurant than has already been said, but it is one of the few places that still tempt us to cross the Detroit River. It is always tasty and the service is perfect. You have enough attention without the wait staff being over-bearing.

• Visited October 2013
Whitby
“I love Spago.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We never miss a visit to this restaurant when we visit Windsor. It is one of the best Italian restaurants I have visited. The service is excellent, the atmosphere is very clean and comfortable and the food is consistently outstanding. Among my favorite dishes at the establishment are: Calamari Alla Griglia (dinner portion... an appetizer is simply not enough of this wonderful flavour), Rigatoni Quattro Formaggi and Scaloppine Della Nonna, though everything I have tried from the menu is superb. The portions are perfect and the prices are very reasonable for such amazing quality. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Windsor, ON.

• Visited September 2013
Warren, Michigan
“wonderful place.....”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was here with a friend who said this was his favorite restaurant in this italian restaurant
district of windsor--I could see why--the ambiance was incredible--the waiters were great--
loved the smell of the place--we had broiled calamari (which was not batter coated) & the
pasta with clam sauce--both were excellent--the prices are reasonable--a glass of good wine
was $4.75--the meal had a lovely fresh salad included--we will be back......

• Visited November 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Absolutely Excelllent”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wonderful food, authentic, fresh, and beautifully presented. Atmosphere and service is just perfect. Always a great experience @ Spago, can't be beat.

• Visited July 2013