“Awesome”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Best service around. Be like that for years. Always have a great time eating here. They will do anything for you. Once you walk in the door you're family.

There are newer reviews for Spago Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I'm not much for writing reviews, but I must say Spago has to be one the best italian restaurants I have ever come across in my travels. Every dish I've tried has been excellent. Its on my list of must eat at places in Windsor, whenever I'm in town. It gives me something to look forward to during my business trips to Windsor.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great food, great service, highly recommended on Erie Street. The roasted garlic and bread is addictive.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food in this restauarant is delightful and service is unreal. Always nice to go somewhere that has knowledgable servers that all work as a team. Food is delicious. Definitely a must go-to in Windsor.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

15-20 years ago this was our favorite Italian restaurant within 100 miles of metro Detroit -- we went there for all sorts of special occassions, even a 40th birthday party for a friend. Sadly, after 9/11 the trip over the bridge was just too much of a pain... so we stopped going. We recently went back for a nice lunch with our daughter while she was home from school... and we were thrilled to do so. The upstairs up-town ambiance is gone, but the casual downstairs is similarly terrific. All of our meals were terrific, and the waiter remain as great as ever. We will NOT wait another decade to return... in fact, we only waited a few weeks to go back with both of our kids for dinner and LOVED it.