“Consistantly great”

Neighborhood: Walkerville
OHIO
“Consistantly great”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is our first stop whenever we travel to Windsor. The entrees are always somewhat unique and well prepared. The servers are attentive and extremely efficient. Overall, Mezzo delivers a wonderful experience.

• Visited January 2013

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Best Restaurant in Windsor”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Windsor is famous for it's restaurants and after living here for seven years Mezzo is the best I've found. It became my favourite the first time I went there 6 years ago and I still haven't found any place with a better menu and better food. It's in the heart of the Italian village but I've never really found anything particularly Italian about the decor or the cooking, but they do have a lot of amazing pasta dishes in addition to their chicken and fish etc. The only thing I didn't like there was the veal but it's the only time I've ever tried veal and everything else on the menu is amazing so maybe it's me.

• Visited October 2012
Lasalle
“Family wedding”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were at mezzos for a meal after a small wedding for the wedding dinner. The service was great and so was the food. I've even bought certificates to give out for Christmas

Visited November 2012
Windsor, Canada
“Very good Italian food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nice atmosphere and great wait staff. Expect to pay a lot though. There are other Italian restaurants in the same area that are less pricey where the food is as good, or better.

Visited February 2012
Windsor, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favourite restaurant in Windsor”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have been to Mezzo many times for various occasions. Whenever there is something to celebrate it is my destination of choice in Windsor. Anniversary, birthday, meeting up for lunch with a long lost friend, a cocktail in the lounge after a hard day's work, a friend's wedding.... all have been wonderful experiences at Mezzo. The staff are friendly and attentive and the food is always outstanding. The dining room is great for a romantic dinner or even a business meeting and the lounge is ideal to meet casually with friends. While it could, it refuses to be pretentious and that is part of the reason for its longevity. It has been a staple in the community for years and part of the reason is for their charity work they like to do without any fanfare. I always feel good supporting this restaurant, not only because it gives back to our community but because it's a wonderful experience all around. I would recommend Mezzo to anyone who wants to smile.

• Visited November 2012