“Great spot for an intimate setting or a group get together”

Mezzo Ristorante & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 785 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Traditional Italian dining with gear atmosphere and service. The kitchen was accommodating and the wine list was sufficient and provided match to the dinner menu.
Great restaurant for a romantic get together.

1  Thank Ken F
There are newer reviews for Mezzo Ristorante & Lounge

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Went for dinner on a very hot, sticky Windsor night. Was craving lamb all week, but with the heat what it was, I figured it would be a little too heavy. Settled on the Seafood Tagliatelle, as suggested by our fantasstic server. It was perfect for a hot night, light with a good amount of seafood.
Found the restaurant a little on the dark side, and joked with my wife I could barely see her!!
Great service, from the minute we walked in the door.

1  Thank prairieboy1985
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The food was good, but I ordered pasta primavera (a traditionally vegetarian dish), and the menu said nothing about meat, but it came out topped with chicken. I obviously wouldn't eat it, but it sucked cuz all that meat went to waste. They brought me out another pasta, and it was good, but I could have made yummier food at home. It was also very overpriced. I paid I think $18 for pasta primavera. It was still a nice experience with friends, and the food wasn't terrible. The owners of Mezzo also own a restaurant just down the street called Centro. The food is much more flavourful here, and they have a lot of vegetarian and vegan options (unlike Mezzo, where I have to have the cooks special make me something). It's also way cheaper. One time before I was vegan, me and a friend got spinach dip, two pizzas (each one with a thin crust and large enough to be two meals), a coke, a coffee, and a rich chocolate cake desert for $22. Way way way better than Mezzo, and I don't feel bad recommending it, since it's owned by the same person. It's two for one pizza here on Mondays, and they have other deals throughout the week.

1  Thank loveisjustakissaway
Reviewed May 28, 2012

When George Clooney is in Detroit he sometimes makes a trip over to Erie Street in Windsor to eat at Mezzo's. It is full of charm with excellent service and wonderful Italian food. It is one of my very favourites and will be yours too.

1  Thank lynjrob43
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It has been a while, but the atmosphere I remember was very nice & I enjoyed my meal