“Huge delicious breakfast, with decent coffee.”

The Lumberjack Restaurant
Ranked #137 of 778 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Windsor, Canada
“Huge delicious breakfast, with decent coffee.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My review will be short because I was in and out of the place in 20 minutes. It was steady for breakfast, but I thought it would be busier on a Saturday morning, but perhaps I missed the big crowd... but I'm not complaining. The order was fast and the coffee hot. It was a very nice breakfast at a decent price and I was happy with my meal. The style of the place is like an pioneer cottage, so it has an olde world feel too it. Worth stopping in if you're in the area.

• Visited August 2013

Louisville, KY
“Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went in for breakfast the last day of vacation. Service was a little slow to start, but they were very busy and the server was super friendly, not just to us but all the tables. Portions were big, the price was right. Can't wait to go back again.

• Visited August 2013
Windsor, Canada
“good food, nice service”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I brought my two kids there for breakfast. Good food, friendly service. very busy. I will go back again.

Visited July 2013
Leamington, Canada
“We must be invisable”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have not been to the lumberjack restaurant in years.Business in Windsor took us away from home and we decided to visit this restaurant again.Upon entering,we were promply seated at a table near the front entrance.Other couples entered and were also seated right away. The waitress must have walked by us 6-8 times and didn't even stop to offer coffee. The people that entered shortly after us two tables away were greeted by the same waitress and served coffee ,and their food order taken right away.She walked right by us again.After serveral minutes later ,and not receiving any service what so ever we got up and left.There are other restaurants nearby that received my money for breakfast.Not likely to return to the lumberjack.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Richard and Cat... H
Ottawa ON
“Local hole in the wall...”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's not gourmet food and you won't find any mini sliders or spa pizzas on the menu. What you will find is competative pricing and heaping portions of truck stop fare. The service can be slow during peak times but relax... you're in Windsor! Oh, there is a bar attached.

• Visited May 2013