“You'll need more than an hour”
Review of East Side Mario's

East Side Mario's
Ranked #415 of 799 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Forest Glade
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I work close by so it's an easy choice for lunch. Went a few weeks ago with my husband and it took way too long for us to place our order and get our food (soup and salad!). Thought maybe it was just a bad day and didn't think much of it. Went back earlier this week on my lunch hour and once again ordered the soup/salad combo. We didn't get our salads for half an hour and when I asked about my tomato soup, I was told it was being cooked. It's soup. That's on special. We left 5 minutes short of an hour and she was bringing our soup out - needless to say we left unsatisfied and hungry. My salad was brown and slimy.. I like to support local business but I really won't be back.

5  Thank BBee82

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was at East Side Mario's with 2 of my friends and we had tried something new!
The food was, great and the service was excellent.
The new chicken pizza's are great and delicious.
We really enjoyed are self's.

2  Thank Robin B
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Yesterday I took my wife out for dinner at East Side Mario's since they mailed us coupons. Even with the coupon, it was failry expensive. I go gotta say however, it was the best ribs I ever tasted and liked the garlic bread they gace out with the meal. Friendly staff and decent service as well.

1  Thank jsca777
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had prebooked reservation for a large group. This was the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. After 45 mins we didn't have our drinks and hadn't even ordered food. We were there for 2hr 45 mins - some people didn't get their food until 20 mins before leaving. Staff was incompetent, food was mediocre and manager was unhelpful and very unapologetic. I was blown away that there was no offer to compensate, in fact we had to ask to see the manager 3 times before she came over. BRUTAL

4  Thank Crista C
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Have visited this location on two separate occasions. Although the staff may be friendly, the food leaves a lot to be desired - especially considering the price. There are far better authentic Italian restaurants in the city that offer a much better value.

5  Thank Lizzie C