“Last time I order from here”
Review of Faces Roadhouse On College - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Faces Roadhouse On College
Neighborhood: University
Neighborhood: University
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Last time I order from here”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

After a long day at work and shopping we decided to order in, my husband decided to call Faces to order fish and chips. It took over an hour and a half to get our order. Finally it arrives only to find that the fish clearly was cooked hours ago it was not hot or crispy it looked like it was re heated and the fries were cold as well. When my husband called back and ask for our money back he is told well I will give you a pizza for free. I am sorry but our money should of been refunded. I could not wait any longer so needless to say I did not wait up. I use to order from here all the time but after this incident I will no longer be a customer. I feel the customer service we received was very unprofessional and to wait a very lengthy time for food was wrong.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 99TRISH

Windsor, Canada
“Great ribs and sandwiches”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I recently used our Groupon here. The special that day was a rack of ribs for $13 which my wife just loved. I had the patty melt and it was fantastic.

Visited December 2012
Windsor, Canada
“best tgif celebration ever!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went to faces on a friday, the bartender was by far the best bartender ive ever had, she was cute, fun and on top of her game. Officially my new friday hangout! did i mention it also has the cheapest beer in town?

• Visited October 2012
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Yuck!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Went on a Sunday afternoon when there was a football game on. We were the one of two tables being served!
Absolutely no atmosphere, dingy and dirty....and the carbonara was the worst i've EVER had.
Avoid.

Windsor
“happening place”
Reviewed August 27, 2008

original owners they say are back, we're sooo glad! went there for some halibut and chips, absolutely delicious, generous portions, excellent service. looking forward to the fun nights we used to remember at Faces! We'll be back for sure.