“Great for family & friends”
Review of Stir Crazy Grille

Stir Crazy Grille
Ranked #401 of 781 Restaurants in Windsor
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best stir fry in Windsor - Essex. Create your own stir fry with a huge salad bar and soups! Plus, we have a regular menu to order from as well, great items such as our Crazy tacos and Far East Poutine! Plus we have the best desserts in town. Full bar service with daily drink specials, kids meals and kids eat free Wednesdays!
Amherstburg, Canada
“Great for family & friends”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife, kids and I have eaten here many times. We really enjoy the food and the service is excellent. It always seems fairly busy, yet we never have to wait for a table. The nice thing about these types of restaurants is if you don't like your food, it's your fault. The salad bar, while it isn't very big, has everything I would ever want on a salad. It's perfect. Stir Crazy is my wife's and my second favorite place to eat in Windsor.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mike H
ConcernedTeamMember, General Manager at Stir Crazy Grille, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about our restaurant on Trip Advisor. We hope to have you visit again soon and enjoy some new menu items that we have recently launched. Hope to see you soon!

Harrow, Canada
“Something for everyone....”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

When in on a whim instead of going to a chain. Nice warm decor, friendly staff, and the food! One of the most enjoyable meals we have ever eaten out. You get total control of what you eat, freshly made with the ingredients you choose. Will definitely be going back! Strongly recommend! Well worth the price! Suitable for all occasions.

• Visited February 2014
goleafsgo17, General Manager at Stir Crazy Grille, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words about our establishment. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you on a return visit with us! We have recently changed up our menu and added some new items we are sure you will love. See you soon!
windsor
“Good food. Good value!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Got take out from the grill. Loved it. Liked Mongolian so much so I'm glad there's still a place just like it here in Windsor.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. Hopefully next time you visit you will have an opportunity to dine in with is and allow our servers to take care of you!
“Food poisoning”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

While I was there I did enjoy the food. But unfortunately I got food poisoning. Just a warning. I had a chicken stir fry with vegetables and put them in the bowl in the order the server recommended to insure proper cooking, but the person cooking the food seemed rather young and perhaps didn't cook the chicken bacteria off the large broccoli pieces. Due to my horrible experience I won't be returning.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ClariceO
Thank you for your concern about not feeling well. We had many customers who all ate off of the same buffet as the night you did and not one of them was sick. While we can appreciate that not feeling well is a terrible feeling, it would be unusual for only one person to eat food that actually caused true food poisoning to get sick and no one else who also consumed the food. Hope you are feeling better.
windsor,ont
“Great little place to eat”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I tried for the first time this restaurant. i drive by it all the time during work and finally decided to go with my wife. it seems small at first because it is kind of far back from the road. the waitress was very nice and helpful. we ordered the lunch special for 10.99. we got salad bar,soup and stir fry. everything was very good and plentiful. if you have a chance to try you will not regret it!!!

• Visited December 2013