“Saturday night”

Ranked #8 of 776 Restaurants in Windsor
Windsor
“Saturday night”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Went to Mamo Burger for the first time tonight. We have been wanting to try it since it has opened. After reading mixed reviews, I just wanted to say that it was the best burger I have had in years! Yes, years! I had the Daddy mac burger and next time I come back I will definitely get that again! Our server Lindsey was awesome and very knowledgable with the menu! Just wanted to write a positive review because I had such a positive experience! Will be back soon!

Windsor, Canada
“Great Burger and Garlic Fries!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Enjoyed a burger (MYO) and garlic fries with a side of horseradish sauce, a lemonade with vodka and everything was very good. Staff is very friendly. I will go back but this time I will be bringing my entire family. Thanks for a nice evening. Joan Wonsch

• Visited June 2014
Tecumseh, Canada
“Made us sick :(”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The place is very nice, totochos or whatever are amazing, the burgers are pretty good.
The waitress that served us did nothing but take our order, 2 other people brought us our food, more drinks, and packed up our food.
Also, on the way home my boyfriend and I had to stop at a gas station to throw up and did again once we got home. We will not return

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank lebron1212
“More then a burger.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

It was a good all in one burger but ! The burger its self was lost in the mac @ cheese and pulled pork . taste was great ...if you want a plane burger , have it plane.

Toronto, ON
“flashy and big look, but average taste”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This place had been recommended to me by several people and the restaurant was certainly crowded when I picked up my take out order, but....honestly.....the burger was only average. Sure it looked big and flashy and the toppings were good, but the burger itself.....eh. I expect a burger to taste like ground and grilled beef, not just be a tasteless carrier for toppings and dressings, and that's where they fell flat. I was hopeful because it's local beef, freshly ground, but it just didn't do the trick. Perhaps my burger that day was an anomaly, but I won't order another beef burger from them. Should I be back (with friends) I'll try the turkey or lamb instead.

• Visited May 2014