“A Burger like no other”
Review of Mamo Burger Bar

Mamo Burger Bar
Ranked #11 of 811 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This place does not serve run of the mill burgers. Theirs are state of the art, with so many variations, there is something for everyone. Mine even had a fried egg, cooked to perfection, on it.The sides are equally great, poutine, jalapeno coleslaw,even regular fries. Went once, have been back twice.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We have made Mamo burger a frequent choice for take out lunch in my office. I usually get the goat cheese and beet salad, which is amazing but everyone else gets the crazy humungous burgers, which they consistently rave about. No one is left hungry and we like that they use fresh local ingredients...you can appreciate the difference! We have not eaten in the restaurant, but if you're looking for a delicious take-out meal that will exceed your expectations, give Mamo a try.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The owners of Smoke and Spice have hit another home run. After moving Smoke and Spice to a new location on the east side of windsor they reopened this location as Sweet T's which did not last long. Now Mamo Burger, my wife and I decided to give it a try based on a recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed, service was good and the food was excellent. I had a burger topped with pull pork and Mac and cheese, how could you go wrong. Not a burger you put down once you start eating it. Reasonable prices and the friendly atmosphere you are used to from the owners of Smoke and Spice. We will be back for sure, sorry about your luck Motor Burger we will not be coming back.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

It was a Friday night and there was about a 15 minute wait, but that didn't stop my wife and I from dining in.
First, it was nice that they had a booth set up so that customers did not have to be denied at the door of entrance like some other restaurants in the area.
Second, they had another small little room to seat the two of us.
The bathrooms were well done, the colors were inviting.
Everything was great, and I love that we could see in the kitchen from our seats :)
Made it feel like we made the burgers ourselves.
My wife had the Daddy Mac, $14, I ordered the Shrooms Burger $12.
We both got a salad with our order and split an order of Poutine $10.
The gravy was great, not salty, just flavorful.
The drink menu was what I enjoyed.
It was a showcase of Ontario's Finest.
I ordered a Mill St. and some other Dark Ale beer.
Bill came to $50 incl. a generous tip.
Will be coming back for more!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hey, You have to try this place out.
Great burgers from specialties to make your own. Try the deep fried pickles and the jalapeno slaw ... yummy.

There was 4 of us and we all were very pleased with our dinner. One had the big daddy - that's the one with the mac n cheese in it. It was soooo good, the other one had the pig - pulled pork also good and the other two had the California . with the chili fries .

Looks the same as the smoke'n spice so the staff was awesome!!!!

We will be going back!