“A taste of beer”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A taste of beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

They were not giving tours of the brewery on thursday but we went for some beer tasting. I am not a big beer drinker but I really liked the beers. They did'nt have dark beers so my husband was sad, but he enjoyed the beer.

Visited May 2013

Pinckney, Michigan
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“More than worth the $5!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

My sister and I visited the Walkerville Brewery after lunch and a tour of the Canadian Club Whiskey Center (they're closeby, so if you want an alcohol-tasting themed day, you're in luck!)
Like any brewery tour, they walk you through the process of how it's made, but Walkerville is so new and small that it seems very intimate. They only make a couple flavors of beer at a time, but they do it right. I went around Christmastime, and Walkerville's rendition of a Christmas beer is one that has roasted chestnuts mixed in with the hops - even my beer-loathing sister agreed with me that it was the best beer either one of us had.
There's no shortage of the beer samples, by the way, so drink up!

Visited December 2012
ontario
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“craft beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

A bit spartan and cold but the beers were very good. We went for a private party, so all I could hold the brewery to was their beer, and that was way good!

Visited March 2013