“good food”

Jade
Ranked #338 of 811 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I like to go to Jade it is a great asian food place in town, you can order dim sum or anything on the menu its prompt,fresh and hot and resonable and I would recommend this to all my friends from town or out of towners

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Upon arriving (party of 3) we werent greeted until we sat and they told us we had to move to another table. Then when we got the menu's it took about 15 minutes until someone came to take our order. And werent very friendly about it. The waitress' were arguing with another customer about a problem that they had, and were loud enough for everyone to hear. Mind you there are 4 waitress' and nobody has taken our order at this point. After ordering , we asked if they use MSG in thier food and they do! The waitress told us we were to specify upon ordering weather or not we wanted MSG.

The staff is clearly Prejudice towards any other than oriental. Another group came in 20 minutes after us and they were greeted with smiles, service and thier food even came out before ours. Overall a bad experience. I will never be back and i dont advise anyone to eat at The Jade.

1  Thank AJO1991
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I am a regular for their dim-sim or Chinese style brunch. I have to say that they are better than most dim-sum places around the world. Only one restaurant in Chicago had better dim-sum.