“Great Experience!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cabana
Description: Toscana Windsor offers compelling menus of sophisticated yet approachable cuisine focused on the best of the sea from different parts of the world. We also have a beautiful locavore meat program featuring farms practicing the highest standards of sustainable agriculture.
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had dinner at the Toscana Restaurant and Wine Bar.... simply... excellent! A wonderful casual upscale experience with great food. The service was friendly and helpful! Daily features and sushi bar. I had the salmon and my wife the veal... both done to perfection. Decent menu options for both food and wine. Certainly worth a return visit!

2  Thank drummerhill

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was on my way back to Toronto and just had couple of hours to kill before boarding a plane at the Windsor Airport. This restaurant was on my way and rated so high on Trip Advisor that I had to stop by. What great decision that was! They managed to find a place at the bar for me (as this was Saturday night and I didn't have reservation) and the food and atmosphere was great! Also, Sushi was amazing, regardless this restaurant being Italian in its nature, they have phenomenal Sushi chef who made some of the best sushi pieces I ever tired. Nice!

1  Thank StaticIP
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had an early reservation for 6pm on a Saturday,
It was a family get together and our waitress was fantastic. She took her time to explain the specials and was willing to go to the other end of the table of 8 to repeat them. The staff was pleasant and on top of everything. The bread was warm and the salads and soups were fantastic. The heirloom tomato salad was amazingly tasty as one would expect with heirloom tomatoes. They did not overdress it to hide the natural flavours. Our meals were equally tasty and we were sharing them amonst ourselves.
The interior is well decorated and it was not noisy.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Toscana is excellent by any standard. Last night the bean soup was flavourful and filling. The warm portabello mushroom salad was out of this world. The flavours and texture could not have been any more pleasing. My only disappointment was that I wanted more when I was done. We thought we should order another for dessert it was soooo tasty. I rarely order calf liver but I do here. This plate was plentiful. The liver was tender with a mild liver flavour that was not overpowering. The accompanying brussel sprouts and mashed potatos were exquisitely prepared. No dessert or bread tonight.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Toscana for our anniversary and enjoyed every minute of it. The meatballs were to die for; between the fresh sauce and perfect meatball mixture we were in meatball heaven. Our entrees were fabulous as well as the wine and overall service. We will be returning. Thank you for the fabulous dining experience!