“Not as good as it used to be.”

Jose's Bar And Grill
Ranked #35 of 811 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Canadian
Description: It was formally Jose's Noddle Factory in the same location
Description: It was formally Jose's Noddle Factory in the same location
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have gone to Jose's for years. However, since the recent renovations the prices seem to have gone up quite a bit, without any change in quality. Last visit there, my pasta was very greasy and the noise level was almost intolerable.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Nice bar, great decor, marble/granite everywhere with TVs all around. Good booth space. Comfortable chairs and good menu selection.

had their plain jane burger, without the bun, great taste and tasted like it was freshly made. Fresh as in probably rolled together and then tossed on the grill. Prices were very fair, and a nice atmosphere. I know this is on the way to the tunnel/border crossing, but I just saw the sign off the road and popped in. Not a bad place to have a meal.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Last night me and my girl visited Joses for the first time since it transitioned from Joses Noodle Factory. We left the Casino on our way home and decided to grab a bite to eat. We both ordered a garden salad and a teriyaki chicken stir fry. I was very unsatisified with the food and I will not be returning to this establisment. The salad was poorly constructed with ice berg lettuce and had 2 small cherry tomates and a slice of cucumber. Anytime I order a salad I fully expect more than just iceberg lettuce and the 'salad minimum' Most restaurants such as the keg, moxies, kelseys, montanas, etc have a wonderful mixture of greens or plentiful vegetables. Moving on the stir fry had very little chicken in it and the sauce tasted like a teriyaki sauce i would buy from the grocery store. It was very typical of a restaurant that tries to make the biggest profit they can off cheap grocery store ingredients.

I give this restaurant a 2/5 because the most important reason you goto a restaurant is for the food. The service I would say was neutral or average.

1  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed November 12, 2012

place looks nice, nice atmosphere and decor. the service was pretty standard. food was really not that great... poor quality food prepared rather poorly. will not return.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stopped in after concert at Caesars for drinks and appetizers. Food was very good and service was great.