“A taste of Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“A taste of Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Osteria Brigantino has certainly become my favourite restaurant in Windsor! The atmosphere is charming, the staff are always warm and welcoming and everything I've tried has tasted amazing! Chicken Marsala is by far my favourite! It's those three things that will bring me back time and time again. Too many times I've gone to restaurants that are over priced and over hyped and I leave disappointed. My first trip to Osteria Brigantino was a refreshing change!

• Visited January 2013

“Unexpected Night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We tried to book numerous amount of restaurants without success. We ended up at Osterio Briggantino and were surprised with the atmosphere, friendliness and and amount of fun we experienced during the three hour dinner. We met so many great people, were entertained by the duo, "Him and I," and the food was superb! The owner Sam greeted us at the door, seated us and proceeded to serenaded us! We have already made arrangements to experience a great night again! Can't wait!
ps. Lorenza and Lana were outstanding wait staff!
A must restaurant to visit!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LaSalle, Canada
“Every bit as good as the Old Brigantinos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I went with two friends and we were not disappointed. All four of us were fans of Sam's old place, Brigantino's. The food was amazing and , every dish served was perfect. The Apps were great, the service was great and Sam's company a pleasure as usual. We have a "new" favourite place to dine. The menu provides many options and each can be tweaked to your own liking and tastes. Great value for the experience too.

• Visited February 2013
“Going away party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

What an amazing restaurant with a great atmosphere. The food at Brigantino is fantastic. The owner Sam is a fantastic cook and host. I have been enjoying his food for about 15yrs. i had a party for about 30 people and it was a really good night, It is a small venue and if someone is playing the piano the night is even better. i highly reccomend this place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Windsor, Canada
“Amazing food and great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The restaurant inside is decorated beautifully, very modern but the food was classic Italian and was delicious. One of the best Italian meals I have had in a long time, and my new favorite Italian eatery in Windsor. This was our first visit to the restaurant, we went with a large group of friends so I got to sample a few of the other dishes as well as my own and each was fantastic. We were all extremely satisfied with the experience. I highly recommend this restaurant, the food and staff were great and the other surprisingly lovely aspect of the restaurant were the affordable prices. Can’t wait to go back!

• Visited December 2012