“Don't go if you have a groupon”
Review of Take Five Bistro

Take Five Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Take Five Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 776 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Windsor, Canada
“Don't go if you have a groupon”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were treated as second class citizens because we had a groupon. The greeter sat us at separate tables and we waited over 15 minutes before we had our order taken. We felt we were not really there as customers, will not go back. We actually had a conversation with the manager, but he fluffed us off....

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Pmonkevin

Belle River, Canada
“Nice food, but pricey”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Chicken Florentine which was really good. My husband's filet was average. Nice place, nice food, but a bit pricey.

“disappointed”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was impressed my first visit when me and my husband dined there .So I booked Valentine's day a month in advance for us and some friends picked a table and reserved it.Went around telling everyone about this new great restaurant we found .Then when we arrived they told us we had a table in the back room facing a wall or kithchen ,so much for booking ahead.They took so long for our entres 7:30 reservation got out of there after 10:00.Served 3 entres out of 7 we were done eating before the others got theirs.There prawns were large shrimp ,chicken oscar was so dry it was awful food was cold never was so disappointed .My husband thinks the chef was not even there.You think after seeing how upset I was about the table they would have sent us a appetizer or dessert .Trust me we may have been a party of seven but that is seven dissatisfied people who will not be back and will tell others ,word of mouth is free and best advertising.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Lisa F
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

It has been a while since we went but I wanted to share this is a great place to eat. The service was outstanding and the food delicious! Very cozy atmosphere but busy! Advise calling ahead for a table! The Take Five Steak Soup was so good I have not had better. A must try if you are in the area.

• Visited March 2012