“All Ages Show = Criminal Acts??”
Review of Caesars Windsor

Caesars Windsor
Ranked #2 of 75 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bet on lots of excitement at Ontario's premier gaming complex featuring more than 80 table games, 3,300 slots and tournament series.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Took my 13 year old daughter to the Kesha Concert at Caesars Windsor. It was supposedly an "All Ages Show". In my life I have been to lots of concerts....you expect some shock value including swearing, sexual inuendo, etc. What I did not expect to see was one of the male dancers on stage, show his genitals to the crowd and smack them. We got up and left after the first two songs. Two tickets costing me over $100. While I was exiting the show, there was also many other parents and children leaving as well, so I was not the only one that was disgusted.

I love how Caesars put the blame on the parents for not knowing what Kesha was about before the concert. I hear her edited songs on the radio, so why can she not edit her content at a concert. I have seen many bands and singers who have controversial content, keep that out of the show based upon who is attending the show (all ages show). Conversely I have seen many bands / singers increase the swearing, etc. because it is an all adult show. If Caesars planned an all ages show, maybe they should have informed Kesha's crew that showing their genitals to under age children is a criminal offense in Canada.

Ultimately it is what it is, I guess I will know better next time, seeing as accoring to Caesars it is my fault. The main part that concerns me is the lack of caring and customer service by Caesars Windsor. Over 3 months since the concert and still waiting for a call back from Caesars to discuss. Left 3 messages for a manager to contact me, and did not a single call. This review could have been avoided by a call back.

FOR SHAME CAESARS! Because of this lack of Customer Service, you will never see my family or friends again as we are boycotting your facility.We are not important enough for you to call us back, thus you are not important enough to receive my custom.

7  Thank Craig S
There are newer reviews for Caesars Windsor

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The rooms are beautiful & comfortable , but I go for the slots & they have really tightened them up it seems the last month or two . I go at least twice a month with a group of friends & we are "tuned" to any changes in the machines & payoffs . Seems we are allowed to play longer but there are smaller payouts . No big winners here . I would love it if they had some comfortable chairs or couches on both floors --where you can just go & relax & regroup --rather than going all the way back to your room if you just need a quiet moment . Firekeepers Casino in Battle Creek has a few couches & chairs on the edge of the casino floor & they are well appreciated & used --a few extra amenities like this would greatly add to my gambling experience .
Legends Sports bar & restaurant is great , but tucked away into a corner of the casino floor hidden by the bar , I missed it until this last trip .

1  Thank mitzimomg
Reviewed October 14, 2013

As far as casino's go it's nothing special, just several floors of the same old thing and my luck was no better in Canada as it is here in the states! That said, we did see a show in their concert venue (The Coliseum I believe they call it) and it was very nice. The isles were very roomy, seats very comfortable, venue clean, staff helpful and the beverages/snacks were pretty affordable as far as concert treats go. The only complaint I would have is the nearest bathroom to the front of the concert hall near the stage that I could find was at the extreme far end of the hall-matter of a couple minutes walk easily. I'm sure there must have been closer ones but if so I didn't see them and in all fairness I didn't ask. Would definitely see a concert there again. After the concert take a walk down to the riverfront at night. Beautiful view of Detroit, yes I said Detroit, all lit up and glimmering off the water. Had a lot of fun in Windsor. Enjoy...

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was a long weekend getaway with my daughter. Had heard friends talk about Windsor so decided to try it out. We certainly were not disappointed! The hotel is awesome, beautifully decorated and quite appealing. Room was large and inviting. The casino itself was somewhat "typical" but had a variety of slots (that's what we play) that kept us engaged. The payouts were few and not a lot of people were on the winning side. The only downfall that we found was eating. Food was fairly expensive with not a lot of choices on the menu. Would like to see them add a sandwich shop of some kind for those of us who do not eat full meals. Would certainly recommend this spot to anyone who enjoys casinos.

1  Thank fivekatzmama
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Likely 1 of the cleanest casino and hotels I have stayed in, gambling in Windsor area is becoming very competitive. Dealers and other employees are very friendly and competent . Rooms are excellent, good showers . . if near elevator can be a noisy.
Now the bad part, I go with friends and usually stay a night or 2 in the area, we are all beer drinkers and a beer is pushing $6 with tip . . I have freinds that have quit going there for this reason, they go 1 mile north to Detroit where the drinks are about half that, other just go to Nia Fall N,Y, where the drinks are comped. Windsor has a high roller room that is usually empty, a few minor changes and the room would be full and a fun place.

1  Thank dROG