“Good fun”
Review of Caesars Windsor

Caesars Windsor
Ranked #2 of 77 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bet on lots of excitement at Ontario's premier gaming complex featuring more than 80 table games, 3,300 slots and tournament series.
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I'm not a gambler...but I expected it to be larger! Staff was very helpful, explaining how and where to exchange currency! Lunch was unbelievable...veyr good

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Never go out of their way to help
My husband was prescribed a new drug for his colesteral and we went to casino to see a band playing there, he went to the bar to get a round of drinks and started nodding off at the bar ( he had only had 2 beers before this trip) one of the "security" asked him to leave assuming he was intoxicated. He tried to explain he was just tired and not drunk, they didn;t wanna hear it and proceeded to kick him out. So she said ok let me at least advise my wife whats going on, they weren't going to allow him to do so. If it wasnt for me walking by to go the washroom and seeing the comotion I would have never known what happened to him. And it turns out he was having a severe reaction to the new medication. So thank you casino windsor for possibly throwing my husband out all by himself and not able to do anything.

2  Thank Becky F
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This was our second stay at Ceasars and everything from check in to room service to restuarants was great. The rooms in both towers are very nice but the Augustus is newer and has more modern amenities. One frustration was the CONSTANT checking of ID. I am 32 and look it and was checked EVERY single time I went through the lobby...I would much rather have had my hand stamped or somehting to avaoid this every time. I understand the rules but it was over kill.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Whenever we come to Windsor to visit our family we always have dinner at the buffet. The best prime rib ever!!!!!

1  Thank MrsMcBride
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Absolutely Beautiful. The slots were awful tight...did not see very many winners and the talk amoungst the games was how tight the machines were. Still had a great time.

1  Thank MarriedinVegas95