Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Windsor
Travelocity
$99
$89
$81
All reviewstruck trafficroad noiseambassador bridgehuron churchcomplimentary breakfast isroom facinggreat hotellight sleeperbusiness travelfront desk staffhot itemslots of parkingfree internetroom was cleanking suitehockey tournamentthe breakfast area
Reviewed February 15, 2007

I had two rooms booked at this hotel. Nice size rooms, comfortable beds, and very clean. In the evening they have milk and cookies for kids and great breakfast cold buffet in the morning. Easy and close to downtown Windsor. i stayed there for my lasik eye surgery and found it very comfortable, quiet and dark. The front staff was just okay- some minor mistakes, but no big deal.
This is a better hotel than the Holiday Inn that is next door, With family and work- this is the place for comfort and efficiency. ooh, Pool is on the small side, warm, but overly chlorinated like most hotels.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank cj15
Reviewed January 2, 2007

Great breakfast, good-sized room (we upgraded to a suite for extra $20), free parking, free internet, and very friendly staff. We usually stay at the Hilton in Windsor (big charge for parking and internet), but except for the location, the Hampton Inn has the Hilton beat.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Mike3412
Reviewed August 21, 2006

Myself and 2 buddies stayed @ the Hampton Inn in Windsor for the Nascar race in Michigan. We had a nice time in Windsor, the Hampton Inn was clean and friendly. The check in & out was great. The guy @ the front desk called us a cab so we could go Downtown and have fun. Overall the place was great, and there is a Tim Horton's right across the street.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with friends
2  Thank hehateme
Reviewed October 19, 2005

We read the reviews of this hotel and were very perturbed by the one that said it was noisy, in fact we nearly cancelled our booking. When we arrived I asked the staff to let us test the sound levels out, my husband went into one room and I went into the next one and we both shouted very loudly - didn't hear a sound. Whoever wrote that review must have had a personal spiteful reason to be so mendacious.
We stayed for a week and found the staff the best in Canada, loved the friendly people of Windsor.
We are from England, have trvelled the world, changed rooms often (I am very picky) and thought the Hamilton Suites thoroughly enjoyable and comfortable. My only cavil - it would have been nice to have somewhere to sit in the sun (preferably near the pool) protected from the traffic noise, (which we didn't hear at night.)
Thank you all for a good stay.
Mr. & Mrs. Hall Maidenhead (near Windor Berkshire England)

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank anne havard
Reviewed September 25, 2005

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. The front desk staff was very friendly and made some excellet recommendations for restaurants and a place to watch the NFL on Sunday. The room was very clean and well appointed. I had a suite with a refrigerator and microwave. The free high-speed internet was very important to my choice of hotels. It was not wireless, but I actually prefer wired access.

I would recommend this hotel for business travelers or leisure travelers.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business