“A night out between friends”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Windsor Devonshire
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Windsor Devonshire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 811 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went souper with a friend the seafood was excellent and the steak juicy the atmosphere was great they have some nice wines as well also the service was okay

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Was not in Windsor very long. This was the only restaurant we tried, so I have no other ones in the area to compair it to. I had the blue cheese filet ordered blue rare. It was very flavorful and had a unique taste. Would definitely get it again. I was not too impressed with the vegetables. They did not have much flavor. Others at the table got the prime rib special that was already cooked medium rare. I tried a bite and found it very bland. But the meat was very tender. The twice baked potato was also good. Wait staff was very friendly and brought out a very large piece of ice cream pie to help us celebrate a friends recent graduation, free of charge.

I would recommend this restaurant. Would have liked to have given it a rating higher than average, but didn't find it to be very good.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food was average at best. It took 45 minutes to prepare a over cooked medium rare steak? How is that possible? The service for the carryout process is laughable. Even if we're not eating at your establishment we're still attempting to give you our money. Finally, while I waited and waited I ordered a Captain and Coke and all I received was coke. It was the first "Virgin" rum and coke I've ever had while still being charged the full price. Never Again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you like expensive, a la carte and Having your tables meal served at different times, then the Keg is for you. It seems that every time we have gone here, my wife has had to return her meal. I get to eat alone while she sits and waits for hers to return or be replaced. Totally ruins the experience!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

WEnt to dinner with my wife and son at the Keg. Nice atmosphere with many nooks and crannies to have a private meal instead of the barn like atmosphere most restuarants go for these days. Started with escargot and enjoyed sirloin Oscar and my family had 12 oz ny pepper steadk..cooked to perfection and the service was excellent. Finished off with Billy Miner pie which was scrumptious.A delightful dinner.

1  Thank budway1942