“Creative and tasty meals”
Review of The Twisted Apron

The Twisted Apron
Ranked #13 of 780 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Windsor, Canada
“Creative and tasty meals”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food here is great, I most recently had the breakfast poutine and it was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Food good service”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We dined at the TA on a Saturday night around 7pm-ish. The place wasn't packed so out orders where taken promptly with a quick turn around. All the food was delicious and our server Mark did a great job.

Windsor, Canada
“You can't go wrong!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Just delicious food with great service consistently. Highly recommended with many daily specials! Don't expect a standard dining experience (filled with technology) - come here with somebody you want to possibly share food with and spend time talking to. Find street parking nearby for free or pay at a meter on the street (except Sundays - that's free!)

• Visited September 2013
Calgary
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm in Windsor visiting family and it was suggested that I try Twisted Apron. I was not disappointed. We arrived at 1pm and thought the lunch rush was over, but the place was busy. The crowd was made up of older and younger people. That was a good sign. We only waited 2 minutes to be seated. The restaurant decor is well done and I like the overall atmosphere.

I ordered the Twisted Burger and my mother had the Perch and Chips. The burger was very tasty. The ingredients worked well together. An extra bonus was they use free range beef. I had a piece of perch and found the breaking to be light and crispy, but thought it lacked seasoning. It was a moist piece of fish and there were four pieces. The portion of French fries were generous and delicious. I must also mention our server was very efficient and funny. It made the dining experience very enjoyable.

My only complaint is that I am leaving Windsor tomorrow and I won't get to visit again until I return next year.

• Visited October 2013
Windsor, Ontario
“Trendy”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love the decor inside but I find it's a bit overrated and food is definitely overpriced for portions.

Visited November 2012